Arnaud works with fund sponsors on the formation and ongoing representation of private investment funds. This covers French fonds communs de placement à risques (FCPRs), Luxembourg société d’investissement en capital à risque (SICAR) and specialised investment funds (SIFs) and English and Channel Island limited partnerships (LPs), as well as incentive schemes and co-investment arrangements.
His work involves the following types of funds:
- Fund of funds
- Real estate
- Special focus
He has developed a particular specialism in acting for infrastructure funds, acting for major houses on their direct funds, both greenfield and brownfield.
He also works with institutional investors and others in connection with their investments in alternative assets, including:
- Private funds investments
- Equity and debt investments
- Separately managed accounts
In addition, he has been involved in a number of secondary transactions, management buyouts and restructurings of private equity groups. He also has a wide-ranging regulatory practice.
Arnaud has acted for a number of investment houses including: Sagard, L Capital (Europe and Asia), Antin Infrastructure Partners, Meridiam Infrastructure Partners, Activa Capital, Capzanine, OFI InfraVia, BNP Paribas, CIC Mezzanine, MBO Partenaires, Ciclad Gestion, Eurazeo, Azulis Capital, Pechel, Syntegra Capital, Weinberg Capital Partners.
- Band 2 for Leading individuals in Fund Formation in France - Chambers Europe
- Leading individual in Fund Formation in France - Legal 500 EMEA
- Law Firm of the Year in Europe for Fund Formation - Private Equity International (PEI)
- Member of winning Europe Fund Formation Team of the Year - Private Equity News Awards for Excellence in Advisory Services
- "He provides the full analysis of the matter and tries to find things we might not have thought of. If you need something to be done by the end of the day he'll do it." Chambers Europe
Member, legal committee, Association Française des Investisseurs pour la Croissance (AFIC)